These steps can be used to switch from doing face to face consults to online only, or simply just to make sure you have everything you need to run a streamlined online clinic!
1) Within your Business Setup -> Your Clinic, you have the option to replace your street address with "Online Consultations Only" or a PO box if you have one. That way clients are not accidentally showing up to a physical location.
2) Ensure to review your booking and reminder emails that clients are not being sent an address to see you for the consultation from Business Setup -> Your Clinic -> Message Settings.
3) While you are reviewing your Message Settings, we suggest to also consider setting up multiple timezone support for online bookings and booking/reminder messages. For steps on this, click here.
4) Have you allowed the option for clients to cancel or reschedule appointments online? If not, get started by clicking here.
5) SimpleClinic offers a Zoom integration for practitioners who offer online appointments, you can connect the integration using these steps - click here.
6) If you would like to take pre-payment for your online appointments, you can follow these steps by clicking here.
7) You also have the option for clients to place orders online (click here). Once an order is received, you can fulfil the order from your own dispensary OR send the order to Ariya or Metagenics provided you are set up for these drop ship integrations.