1. Create an invoice and add relevant items/services to the invoice
2. Click the plus button to add a payment -> select 'Square EFTPOS' (see images below)
3. A pop up will show that SimpleClinic is waiting for a payment on your Square reader
4. Once SimpleClinic receives the notification that the payment has been taken via the Square reader, it will show the card type and the last 4 digits of the card number (as per image below)
- If the card details and amount is correct -> select 'Apply this Payment' -> the invoice will be marked as paid.
- If no card details are shown after a few seconds -> select 'Cancel' to stop waiting (this can happen if the notification from Square to SimpleClinic is delayed).
- In this case, the Square payment will eventually show in the Unmatched Payments section on the dashboard for you to match manually (as per the below steps).
- Please ensure that the same Square account is being used for the card reader and SimpleClinic