Bundles allows you to group together services and sell them to your client for a set price, those services can then be redeemed at any time.
This is ideal for practitioners who might be offering a pre-purchase of multiple consultations such as a 5 Follow Up Bundle.
But I already have Packages, what's the difference? Packages is developed with a very strict timeline of when the services can be redeemed. This is ideal for practitioners who might be offering a Weight Loss program that involves your client paying a weekly amount and receiving a weekly consultation . If you feel Packages may suit your use case better, click here.
To begin creating a bundle, please follow the below steps closely.
1) The bundle must have an inventory item created first. Go to Inventory -> Items -> Add New. Add the name of your bundle to the inventory as below image. Select Save.
Item Name = e.g. 5 Follow Up Consultation Bundle
Category = Service
Supplier = your business name
Tax Setting = as per your business
Cost = 0
Sell = e.g. $380
Type = Bundle
2) To create a bundle, go to Inventory -> Bundles -> Add New
3) Name the bundle, this is seen by clients
4) From the item drop down, select your Bundle from the inventory. If your item isn’t showing, this means the item hasn’t been set up correctly. Refer to step 1 to ensure TYPE needs to be set as BUNDLE.
5) Click the Add Service from the top action bar
6) Choose what services are included and quantity -> click add -> SAVE
7) To sell a Bundle to a patient there are two options:
- Select a patient ->Create Invoice -> Search for the bundle name -> add to invoice -> process payment as per the normal process.
- Add the Bundle to your website, you will need to copy the public link (as below) and add this to a landing page. For example, the public link can be connected to a "Buy Now" button. The patient will be asked to process payment online as per the normal process.
The bundle entitlements will not be available until the invoice is FULLY paid.
8) Once paid, there are two places that you can see what entitlements your clients have left to use:
- To view all patients: Go to Report Centre -> Consultation Reports -> Entitlement Report, this report will show patients entitlement balance for services they have a bundle entitlement to.
- To view individual patients: Go to the patient file -> Entitlements (as below)
Included services can then be redeemed by booking the correct service via online booking.
An entitlement is deducted at the time of invoicing for the service NOT at booking, to redeem an entitlement:
To redeem an Entitlement : Go to Diary -> Click appointment -> Invoice -> Payment -> Record payment of $0
The client must book for the exact service that they are entitled to, for their booking to count against the bundle.
Please note: Currently Bundles are not available to purchase through your online booking page, you will need to publish it on your website using the public link as per step 7 above.