To help you get started with SimpleClinic, we have provided a list of tips and suggestions to help you further customise your account. Before we get started, there's a couple of notes to bear in mind when using SimpleClinic:
- We recommend switching OFF autofill, as SC is browser based - your autofill can sometimes interfere when adding information into SC. For steps on this, click here.
- Spell check is a browser setting that you can enable/install. Click here.
- For privacy reasons, if there is 20 minutes or more of inactivity; you will be logged out of your account.
- Autosave runs every 300ms on treatment notes, prescriptions and invoices ONLY.
✅ Save SimpleClinic to Bookmarks on computer/laptop. Click here.
✅ Save SimpleClinic to Home screen on your phone. Click here.
✅ Apply SPF record to your domain (this applies only if you have purchased a domain, such as @passion4health.com.au) Click here.
✅ Add email signature to automated emails. Click here.
✅ Review intake form. SimpleClinic pre-loads a sample form, you can add extra questions. Click here.
✅ Review consent and cancellation in form. SimpleClinic provides a sample consent and cancellation policy, this can be changed in the FormBuilder. See above link.
✅ Review initial and follow up treatment note templates. SimpleClinic creates default treatment note questions & headings. You can add extra questions. Click here.
✅ Review working hours from employees. Click here.
✅ Set your default calendar and block colour, using link above.
✅Add lunch breaks. Click here.
✅ Connect or sign up to a payment gateway. Click here.
✅ Under Business Setup -> Integrations, review any other integrations you would like to use:
- Will you accept pre-payment for bookings made online?
- If you are conducting online consultations, will you be using the Zoom integration?
- Will you use Xero for accounting?
- Will you connect to the Patient Portal?
✅ Add booking URL to website and social media. Click here.
✅ Post that your online booking is now live! (If using Patient Portal, you can also encourage clients to sign up - click here for invite wording.)