This article will discuss the most common reasons why services may not be appearing on your online booking.
If you find that your service (s) are not appearing on online booking, it could be for one of the following reasons:
1) You have not set your employee schedule with VALID hours. This is currently under Employees -> Employee Schedule
You will also need to ensure that the location has been set correctly for your working hours.
2) Services have been configured to hidden.
3) You have not linked an invoice item to a service.
If nothing is showing in that field, you can either search for an existing invoice item to add by typing it into the Search Items box under Invoicing Details. This will bring up any items in your inventory that match what you have type in.
If nothing shows, click + Add New Invoice Item and it will bring up the following fields for you to complete:
Once you have filled out the required fields, select SAVE in the top right hand corner.
4) In the same service edit screen, if you have multiple locations enabled, you will see the option select a location for the service. Ensure the service is linked to a location for it to display.
5) You have previously linked your services to a specific location location only and since deleted that location. If this is the case, please raise a support ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org