Content Library allows you to type in and add pre-written content blocks into selected fields, so that you don't have to type them in each time you need them! You type the text in once into the Content Library, and then select to insert the pre-written text as needed. This will save you a lot of time! Content can be edited if required after being added in. The content library is the repository for your custom content which can be created and saved for repeated use!
On this page:
- Creating Content
- Adding Content to Treatment Notes
- Adding Content to Prescriptions
- Adding Content to an email
1. Go to Content -> Content Library from the main menu. This lists the custom content items.
2. Click on the magnifying glass button to the right of each entry to view or edit the custom content, or click on the Add New button to create a new entry.
3. Complete the following fields:
Title - Is seen by the practitioner when selecting a content block to insert. This will be the email subject if you are using this for an email.
Ordering - This gives you the ability to have the most commonly used content blocks appear at the top of the list
Description - A private field for the practitioner to included an overview of what this content block is.
Content - This is the content that is added. This will be the body of the email if you are using this for an email.
- More than one content block can be marked as 1 for ordering, all the 1s will be shown first, then the 2s and so on.
- Number your content blocks aligned with the letters of the alphabet to show them in alphabetical order, e.g. A=1, B=2 etc.
4. Click on the Save button to save any changes. Click on the Back button on the browser to return to the Custom Content screen.
This image shows an example of an email template we would send after a workshop. Use the merge tag below for the client's first name to address them.
Adding Content to Treatment Notes
From the Treatment Note -> select Insert Content above the field where you want to add the content -> select the content block from the drop down list -> select OK. The images below shows these steps and what it looks like afterwards. In this example we used the content block to add a template for the diet recall questions.
Custom Content can be edited if required after being inserted into specific text fields. This can save you a lot of time, by not having to type in the same or similar information again and again!
Adding Content to Prescriptions
From the Prescription -> select Insert Content above the field where you want to add the content -> select the content block from the drop down list -> select OK. The images below shows what it looks like. In this example we used the content block to add a dietary recommendation
Adding Content to an email
From the Patient Record action bar -> select Send -> Email -> select the content block from the Content drop down -> edit if necessary -> select OK. The images below shows these steps and what it looks like afterwards. In this example we used the content block to add a thank you email for attending a workshop.