Clicking on Services from the main navigation bar will take you to the Services page.
Adding a New SERVICE
To add a new service, click the Add New button from the top right of the action bar. This will open the Add New Service modal.
The following information is required when creating a new service. ALL fields are required when create a new service, please ensure to add information to EACH section before saving:
- Service Name - This is what you would like to call the service in the diary creation. It will also be displayed to the client when they are booking.
- Category – The Service Category is used when determine which reminder or confirmation template to send to the client. If you are unsure of changing your categories, please contact support or review this article.
- User – This determines which practitioners Diary should be used when creating the event in the diary. This is also used by the front end booking to determine which practitioners calendar to check for availability. There should be one service created for each practitioner that conducts the service.
- Invoicing Details – You can update your pricing from the sell section. This defines which invoice item is used in creating the invoice.
- Duration minutes – This is the duration in minutes that the services take. This determines how long the diary will be blocked for when creating an event. We do not show the duration to client.
- Online Booking – this will exclude a service from showing in the online booking menu.
- Cancellation Notice - This will define the amount of hours require for cancelling an appointment.
- Cancellation Amount - This will define the fee incurred for cancelling an appointment.
- Short Description - You can include BRIEF details about your service. If you have further information on website about a consult, copy the url into the more information space.
Adding Service Options
From the Service Listing you can add Service Options by clicking into a service you would like to edit and select the Add Service Option button.
This will display a modal to add or delete options for each service. Options are linked with specific services, once the options are defined they will display when creating a new event.
Each option is defined with an option name and how many minutes to add to the duration. If the option makes no difference to the duration just enter 0.
More information on addition service options can be found here: Adding Service Options to services