There are 2 options for hosting telehealth appointments in SimpleClinic.
The SimpleClinic inbuilt telehealth is only recommended for new praccies who are doing less that 4 online consults per week.
If you are an existing Zoom user, we do not recommend changing telehealth options as Zoom provides an overall superior experience and is more cost effective for busy clinics.
Benefits of BYO Zoom Pro account integration:
- separate record of all your meetings, that can be accessed outside of SimpleClinic
- ability to use Zoom for other meetings or workshops not hosted through SimpleClinic
- one set price for a yearly subscription, with unlimited meetings included, ideal for busy full time practitioners
- Zoom meetings can be started, ended and restarted multiple times by any user
- Zoom allows for recording online meetings
- Zoom provides a higher quality video experience (up to HD) and will compensate for poor internet connection
- Zoom provides more support for audio and video device changes during video sessions
Benefits of using the SimpleClinic inbuilt Telehealth platform:
- pay for what you use, only suited to part time sole traders
- no need for an additional Zoom Pro subscription
- this is ideal for new graduates, who are building a client base.