Your course material will need to be created first before uploading to SimplePrograms, for a checklist on what information you will need - click here.
1. First, login to https://simpleprograms.net/app#/dashboard
2. Select Courses from the top navigation menu
3. Click NEW COURSE
4. Add your course name.
5. Add your course introduction/summary, this best kept to 100 words or less. (More information is added on the landing page of your website).
6. Select your featured image, this is best sized at 1080 x 1080 px SQUARE.
7. Course integrations, select what MailChimp mailing list your enrolments will be added to.
8. Select SAVE.
9. Once saved, you will be able to add lessons and fee schedules.
10. Select NEW Lesson
(When you add a NEW lesson, this will save the lesson to SimplePrograms so you can reuse this lesson in future courses.)
11. From this page, you will need to add:
- Lesson name.
- Lesson introduction/summary (this is best kept to 100 words or less).
- Lesson content.
- Resource/s to be sent to student as part of that weeks lesson. You add a NEW resource or add an existing resource. The FIRST resource you add will become the FEATURED content shown for the lesson. This could be a video, image or document.
- Delivery Method: Will this lesson be available immediately or drip method. You can set triggers for when lessons are available such as delaying a lesson release by 7 days after enrolment date. You can use a combination of immediate and drip delivery for courses.
12. Once added, click SAVE.
13. Repeat Step 10 - 12 for each week's lesson.
14. Once lessons are added you can select New Fee Schedule
- Name of fee schedule (I.e Immediate Payment).
- One Off Fee, this is the fee that will be charged at the time of enrolment. This can be used as the first deposit for the course OR the total amount if offering upfront payment.
- Ongoing Fee, this will be the fee charged for each cycle. (I.e $70 a week).
- Ongoing Frequency, (Weekly, monthly etc).
- Ongoing Cycles, the number of cycles the payments will continue for. (I.e For a 6 week program, the cycles would continue for 6).
- Select SAVE
- You can define MULTIPLE fee schedules and students can choose which option they prefer.
15. Once your details have been added, click SAVE!
16. The Enrolment Link will be available for you to copy and add to your website's landing page.