Your course material will need to be created first before uploading to Programs, for a checklist on what information you will need - click here.
1. First, login to app.simpleclinic.net
2. Select Programs from the left hand main menu -> Materials
3. Add New -> Materials are going to be your resources sent to clients such as videos, handouts etc. All of these resources need to be uploaded first before creating your course.
- Name of material (i.e Week 1 - Stress Resilience)
- Content - description of material
- Type -> Video, document or inline
- Upload the file
4. Once all materials are uploaded, go to Lessons
5. Click Add New -> Add each lesson one at a time. All of these lessons need to be created first before creating your course.
You will need to add:
- Lesson name.
- Lesson introduction/summary (this is best kept to 100 words or less).
- Lesson content.
- To add resources, click ADD MATERIALS in the top menu -> Select your material from the dropdown menu -> SAVE
- Linked materials to be sent to student as part of that weeks lesson. The FIRST resource you add will become the FEATURED content shown for the lesson. This could be a video, image or document.
If a lesson is dripfed, the client will receive an automatic email when the lesson is available.
6. After creating ALL lessons, click on Courses.
7. Click Add New to add your course.
You will need to add:
Introduction/summary, this best kept to 100 words or less. (More information is added on the landing page of your website).
Featured image, this is best sized at 1080 x 1080 px SQUARE.
12. From the top menu -> Add Fees
- Name of fee schedule (I.e Immediate Payment).
- One Off Fee, this is the fee that will be charged at the time of enrolment. This can be used as the first deposit for the course OR the total amount if offering upfront payment.
- Ongoing Fee, this will be the fee charged for each cycle. (I.e $70 a week).
- Ongoing Frequency, (Weekly, monthly etc).
- Ongoing Cycles, the number of cycles the payments will continue for. (I.e For a 6 week program, the cycles would continue for 6).
- Select your billing item from the inventory
- Is this a fee schedule for in clinic only? An example of this would be a no fee schedule, a free program that you include as part of a client's treatment protocol. (Note: In clinic only fee schedules will be shown on the front end IF the praccie is logged into their SC account. )
- Select SAVE
- You can define MULTIPLE fee schedules and students can choose which option they prefer.
(Note: Once a schedule is added, it cannot be deleted)
13. Click Add Lesson -> Select the lesson name from the dropdown menu
14. Choose the lesson delivery. Will this lesson be available immediately or drip method. You can set triggers for when lessons are available such as delaying a lesson release by 7 days after enrolment date. You can use a combination of immediate and drip delivery -> SAVE.
15. Once details are added, click save.
16. To add a client to your course, click create enrolment -> select the patient -> select the fee schedule -> save.
17. For the immediate payment due, it will redirect to the invoice screen to pay.
18. Recurring amounts will auto bill the client.