Creating containers for compounds
Modified on: Thu, 27 Aug, 2020 at 3:59 PM
Create “containers”, or the bottles used for all the sizes you dispense your compounds into.
- Go into the Inventory Items list by clicking on the Inventory-> Items menu option.
- If you already have Inventory Items for compounds, such as “200g Powder” or “500g powder” or similar, you must edit these items, or if you don’t have these items, click on the Add New button in the Your Items screen.
- Fill in all the details for each size of liquid herbal bottle item as needed.
- For the Product Type add it as compounding. Use this same product type for all compound items.
- Select YES in the “Container” field. This denotes that this inventory item will be used as a container item for dispensing other products into.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.