6) You will see your Zoom meeting appear on the screen.
7) You may be prompted to Join with Computer Audio - this is important so patients can hear you!
8) To set up split screen, ensure you have SimpleClinic and a Zoom meeting open in separate windows.
9) Place your mouse on an empty area at the top of one of the applications, hold down the left mouse button, and drag the window to the left or right side of the screen. Move it all the way over, as far as you can go, until your mouse won't move anymore.
10) Let go of the mouse to snap that window to the opposite side of the screen. It should now fill half the screen, or the corner if you managed to drag it there.
11) You will be prompted to select any of the other windows that are now open on the opposite side to instantly snap it to the right side of the screen.