The Document Library enables you to store and share documents to SimpleClinic clients, or even sell your documents to clients or other practitioners or clinics!
To access the Document Library, expand the Content menu option from the SimpleClinic main menu, then select the Document Library option. The list of files added to the library will be shown.
To add a new file to the Document Library, click on the Add New button.
The details which can be saved on this screen include:
- Name- name or short description of the file
- Description - longer description of the document
- For sale - toggle Yes or No, whether the file is available to be sold, to clients or other practitioners to use (a later option!)
- Linked invoice item - this field appears only if the document is to be sold. Type in the item which will be shown on invoices, and select from the list which appears.
- Sell Price - this field appears only if the document is to be sold. This is the price you want the item to appear on your invoice. If you are registered for GST, this amount should be the final price you wish the patient to pay.
- File - click on the Choose File button to browse your computer and select the document to add to the library. Only certain types of files can be added to the library.
Please note: selling documents will require an EziDebit merchant account. Contact support for assistance setting up your account.
NB - There is a file size limit of 5Mb for a single file to be added to the Document Library.
Click on the Save button.