Selecting the Diary menu item from the SimpleClinic menu allows you to create / edit / move / delete appointments in the diary.
Clicking on a practitioner’s name from the dropdown will toggle on or off the display of their appointments in the diary.
The following views can be toggled in the diary:
- Today - if the current view is not showing the current day or week, this button reverts the view back to the current day
- Week - displays the weekly diary
- Day - shows just the current day's diary
- 3-Day - shows the current day and the next 2 days, grouped by each staff member
- List - shows the diary in a list format
- "<" - regresses the current view by one day or one week, whatever the current display period is
- ">" - advances the current view by one day or one week, whatever the current display period is
- "Jump to date" - allow yous to select a particular date to view the diary for.
The hours and time increment used to display the calendar are configured based on your options in Business Setup -> Your Clinic-> Diary Settings. The business administrator can change this.
The time increment controls what available times display in the Diary, if set to 15 minutes the diary will show 9am, 9:15am, 9:30am etc. If you would like to change your time increment (the default is 15 minutes), you can go to Business Setup -> Your Clinic -> Diary Settings -> Time Increment -> Increase or decrease -> SAVE.
If you would like to change your clinic's overall trading hours, you can change this from Business Setup -> Your Clinic -> Diary Settings -> Change starting time -> Change ending time -> SAVE.
Our team recommends you clear cache and cookies periodically as this can affect performance and displaying of certain aspects within SimpleClinic such as the Diary. For steps on this, please click here: How to clear cache