Create “containers”, or the bottles used for all the sizes you dispense your herbal medicines into.
- Go into the Inventory Items list by clicking on the Inventory-> Items menu option.
- If you already have Inventory Items for herbal medicines, such as “200ml herbal liquid” or “500ml herbal liquid” or similar, you must edit these items, or if you don’t have these items, click on the Add New button in the Your Items screen.
- Fill in all the details for each size of liquid herbal bottle item as needed.
- Type in “Liquid Herbal” for the Product Type, or select this option from the dropdown list for this field. Use this same product type for all liquid herbal items.
- Select YES in the “Container” field. This denotes that this inventory item will be used as a container item for dispensing other products into, such as liquid herbals!
Repeat the last step for all liquid herbal container size items you have or will dispense from your inventory.